Rashida Motiwalla, CPA, MBA
She works with high-net-worth individuals and families to help them legally minimize their taxes, manage their wealth, and achieve their philanthropic as well as financial goals. Additionally, she assists clients in accurate tax reporting of QSBS transactions and corporate stock options.
Rashida has also served as a CFO for a multinational start-up company setting up their internal accounting policies and procedures, training staff for implementation of sound accounting practices per FASB Regulations, managing and overseeing the financial and operational affairs of the company. In addition to serving her clients, Rashida also is an adjunct accounting professor at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- University of Massachusetts Lowell: MBA, Finance
- University of Hartford: Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- University of Mumbai: Bachelor of Commerce
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)