Most business owners have never dipped a toe into the investment banking waters. Since capital and liquidity needs evolve throughout a company’s life cycle, there are times when it can be valuable to look beyond traditional lenders for traditional loans. Our team of experienced advisors can help you understand and explore your options for raising debt and equity to determine the best route forward.
Proactive management of your company’s capital, liquidity and exit strategy is a key to success.
Investment Banking Services
Acquisition or Sale
Why Choose LGA?
- LGA’s Investment Banking team has broad experience across industries, having managed over 200 successful transactions in excess $30 billion in deal value.
- Smooth transitions working with LGA teams at every stage from tax planning to business valuations to exit planning.
- Ability to source and execute on opportunities
- Experience in diverse asset classes
Why Hire an SEC Registered Business Broker?
- Working with SEC registered brokers comes with tremendous benefits but no additional costs. SEC registered business brokers are held to a higher standard for their work including confidentiality, vetting potential buyers, the level of detail in the presentation materials, and avoiding declarative statements that can cause legal troubles after an equity sale if things don’t end up as planned
Who We Serve
- Businesses of varied sizes and relative health
- Real estate developers and investors
- Manufacturers and importers
- Consumer finance companies (prime and non-prime)
- Commercial finance companies
- Financial institutions
Working with Team LGA
- Whether a business owner is facing a new challenge or looking to what’s next, our clients turn to us first. Every business is unique, so we tailor the way we provide our services to pragmatically achieve what needs to be done without rigid systems or red tape. We do this by working with clients closely, listening intently, and prioritizing solutions that fit their business
When it’s Time to Sell
When a business owner is ready to cash-out, the choice of business broker is vital. If you have time before your planned sell date, LGA’s business advisory team can help you maximize the value of your business and prepare a Sell-Side Deck; a living document that tells your business’ story, both qualitatively and quantitatively. If it’s time to sell now, our investment banking team will work with you to prepare presentation materials, identify and vet potential buyers, and negotiate an equity or asset sale agreement.
If you’re running a profitable business, you may one day answer the phone to find that someone wants to make an offer to buy you out. Most business owners would be caught totally off-guard for this. Whether you ultimately decide to do a deal or not, you’ll want an experienced SEC registered advisor to guide you through the process of evaluating the potential buyer, valuing your business, and negotiating an equity or asset deal.
- Sell-side Business Brokerage
- Discrete Market Testing
- Sell-Side and Investor Decks
- Equity and Debt Capital
- Financial Modeling of Exit Scenarios