Saving for retirement is an important part of planning for a financially secure...
Madalina Loghin, CPA, CFP®, MBA
MANAGER, FAMILY, ESTATE, AND FIDUCIARY TAX GROUP
Madalina is a tax manager in the Family, Estate and Fiduciary group specializing in tax compliance and planning for individuals, trusts, estates and closely held businesses and their owners. With over 10 years of experience working with high-net-worth clients, Madalina has technical expertise with a variety of specialized projects, including ISO planning, Roth conversions, gifting, and philanthropic planning strategies. She works closely with her clients, their financial planners and estate attorneys to ensure that their personal goals are met in a tax efficient manner.
- University of Politehnica of Bucharest: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- University of New Hampshire: Master of Business Administration
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSPCA): Member, of the Taxation Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Former Controller for St. Parascheva Church – Wakefield, MA
In her spare time, Madalina enjoys spending time with her family, traveling overseas, and reading.