Janine M. Danielson, CPA
PARTNER, MANAGING DIRECTOR OF OUTSOURCED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
Her clients come from a broad range of industries, including professional services, technology, hospitality, real estate, and various nonprofits across a spectrum of missions. Janine also has extensive experience working with foreign-owned entities that are operating and conducting business in the United States. In all of her roles, Janine focuses on developing meaningful relationships, serving as a trusted advisor to her clients.
Janine also leads the firm’s college recruiting efforts, including delivering presentations on careers in accounting to faculty and student-led organizations. She is passionate about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) and has completed extensive DE&I training to help advance LGA’s strategic plan and DE&I initiatives. While recruiting, Janine ensures high visibility and opportunities for all people to join the diverse LGA team.
- Bentley University: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Former Treasurer and Board Member of the North Suburban Chamber of Commerce (NSCC)
- Board Member of the Bentley Executive Club (BEC)
- Treasurer and Past President of Minutemen Toastmasters
- Treasurer and Board member of the Women’s Lunch Place of Greater Boston
- Financial Executives International (FEI)