Massachusetts legislative officials have recently presented a comprehensive tax...
Howard D. Farber, CPA
Howard joined LGA during the merger with ALL CPAs in 2021. Howard joined ALL CPAs as a Principal of the firm in October 2006, when Glantz, Saperstein, Leavitt & Farber, LLP (GSLF) merged with ALL, Howard Farber served as GSLF’s Managing Partner. He works with family businesses to achieve and sustain financial growth through innovative tax, audit, and consulting services. Howard also has extensive experience in financial reporting and trustee services. His client practice and industry specialties are in the manufacturing, transportation, real estate, and retail industries.
- Northeastern University: Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Treasurer of Temple Sinai in Brookline
- Temple Sinai Finance Committee
Howard enjoys spending time with his family. He is also a music enthusiast and a fan of the band Rush.
(authored by RSM US LLP) Massachusetts directive explains the application of use...
Preparing for a divorce and kids are involved? A recent ruling from...
You might not have immediate plans to sell your house, but you should still know...