A business valuation assesses the fair market value of a company – and more....
Howard D. Farber, CPA
Howard joined LGA during the merger with ALL CPAs in 2021. Howard joined ALL CPAs as a Principal of the firm in October 2006, when Glantz, Saperstein, Leavitt & Farber, LLP (GSLF) merged with ALL, Howard Farber served as GSLF’s Managing Partner. He works with family businesses to achieve and sustain financial growth through innovative tax, audit, and consulting services. Howard also has extensive experience in financial reporting and trustee services. His client practice and industry specialties are in the manufacturing, transportation, real estate, and retail industries.
- Northeastern University: Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Treasurer of Temple Sinai in Brookline
- Temple Sinai Finance Committee
Howard enjoys spending time with his family. He is also a music enthusiast and a fan of the band Rush.
While January marks the end of the festive holiday season for most, it is the...
“The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemies...
For businesses, rising interest rates, a challenging economy, and new tax law...