DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
The firm was annually ranked as a leading CPA Firm by Forbes, Accounting Today, and the Boston Business Journal. He helped reinvigorate the firm’s annual premier networking event and increase attendance by over 200% from prior years. He led the firm through a rebranding from Abrams Little-Gill Loberfeld PC to ALL CPAs. He also created the firm’s content and social media strategy, including launching ALL’s blog, an internal newsletter, and client spotlights.
Chris has over ten years of experience in accounting marketing. Before his career at ALL, he worked for the Massachusetts Society of CPAs, where he marketed the CPA profession to high school and college students.
- Assumption University: Bachelor of Arts in English with a Concentration in Writing and Mass Communication, Minor in Marketing, cum laude
- General Assembly: Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Association of Accounting Marketers (AAM),
- Member of AAM Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Co-chair MSCPA Marketing Committee