You might not have immediate plans to sell your house, but you should still know...
Song Han, CPA
Song Han has 20 years of public accounting experience serving the accounting and tax needs of privately held businesses and individuals. Her clients include businesses in a broad range of industries such as service, real estate, construction, restaurants, manufacturing, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Bentley College – Certificate in Accountancy
- Harvard University Extension School – Certificate in Business Administration and Management
- Changwon National University – Bachelor of Arts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
Song enjoys gardening and bird watching. She lives in Watertown with her husband and dog.
(authored by RSM US LLP) The 3% year-ago increase in the consumer price index...
In the face of uncertain economic conditions, it is crucial for businesses to...
A business valuation assesses the fair market value of a company – and more....