Climate change is a huge problem, but damages to the environment vary by...
Ross Yogel, MBA, CPA, CVA, MAFF
PARTNER, BUSINESS ADVISORY
Ross specializes in serving clients and attorneys in need of closely held business valuations, financial consulting and forensic accounting. He is a licensed Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF), and CPA and has been working in business valuation for over 10 years.
A sample of industries Ross has serviced include restaurants, real estate, healthcare, insurance, sales, automobile dealerships, manufacturing, architecture and construction.
Services he provides to clients and attorneys include estate and gift planning valuation, litigation support valuation and damages, quality of earnings due diligence, fraud and forensic investigations, start-up/venture consulting, and data analytics
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) licensed by the National Association of Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) licensed by NACVA
- Syracuse University: B.S. in Accounting
- Suffolk University: M.B.A. in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Valuation Analyst (NACVA)
- ProVisors, Seaport homegroup
- Ross enjoys exploring new restaurants in the Greater Boston region, playing golf, and grilling.
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued new lease standards in...
As an employer, your workforce is an investment in human capital, which is the...
As a construction firm, your revenue cycle is unique. Once a contract is signed,...