While the transition to the new standard for revenue recognition was like...
Ross Yogel, CPA, CVA, MBA
Ross specializes in serving clients and attorneys in need of closely held business valuations, financial consulting and forensic accounting. He is a licensed certified valuation analyst (CVA) and CPA and has been working in business valuation for over 10 years! The industries Ross has served include restaurants, real estate, healthcare, insurance, sales, automobile dealerships, manufacturing, architecture and construction. Some services he has provided for these clients and attorneys include: estate and gift planning valuation, litigation support valuation, start-up/venture consulting, data analytics and fraud and forensic investigations.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) licensed by the National Association of Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Syracuse University: B.S. in Accounting
- Suffolk University: M.B.A. in Business Administration
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Valuation Analyst (NACVA)
- ProVisors, Seaport homegroup
- Ross enjoys exploring new restaurants in the Greater Boston region, playing golf, cooking, and grilling.