Ross Yogel, MBA, CPA, CVA, MAFF
PARTNER, BUSINESS ADVISORY
A sample of industries Ross has serviced include restaurants, real estate, healthcare, insurance, sales, automobile dealerships, manufacturing, architecture, and construction.
Litigation support valuation and forensic engagements Ross performs relate to bank statement analysis, misappropriation of assets, fraud, embezzlement, lifestyle analysis, understanding and dividing complex compensation, and calculating income for support purposes.
Ross also completes services related to quality of earnings and transaction due diligence, forensic accounting investigations (non-litigious), start-up business and venture capital consulting.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) licensed by the National Association of Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) licensed by NACVA
- Syracuse University: B.S. in Accounting, Minor in Economics
- Suffolk University: M.B.A. in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Valuation Analyst (NACVA)
- ProVisors, Seaport homegroup
- Ross enjoys exploring new restaurants in the Greater Boston region, playing golf, and grilling.