Woburn, MA – – LGA, LLP, a leading CPA and business advisory firm in New...
Les Adelstein, CPA, MST
Les joined the firm in 2020 and has 49 years of experience in public accounting specializing in auditing, preparing tax returns of individuals, trusts, partnerships, and corporations. He brings with him a diverse client base history including investment consultants, restaurants, retail agencies, real estate, government contractors and other professionals.
- Northern University: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bentley College: Masters of Science in Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSPCA)
- Northern Masonic Jurisdiction
- Moses Michael Hayes Lodge
- Aleppo Shriners
- Ancient and Honorable Artillery Co of Massachusetts
Les loves to travel and take walks in the outdoors.
“Martin, it’s all psychological. You yell, “Barracuda,” everybody says, “huh,...
You’re Invited -Cybersecurity Unlocked: : Protect Your Business...
(authored by RSM US LLP) New IRS notice 1099-K for small vendors will be subject...