Laura O’Brien, CPA, MST
Laura is passionate about preparing the next generation of leaders at the firm and plays an active role in mentoring younger staff and advocating their accomplishments to firm management. She also has developed and led professional training programs for staff including piloting the Learning Paths Program and co-chairing the training committee. She leads by example with her strong work ethic, positive energy, industry accomplishments, and commitment to excellence for her clients.
Laura serves on the Board of Directors at the Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA) where she takes an active role in women’s initiatives and diversity & inclusion programs. She was named a 2019 Woman to Watch in the Experienced Leaders category by the MSCPA.
- Bentley University, Master of Science in Taxation
- University of Vermont, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- MassCPAs Board of Directors, Vice-Chair, Finance Committee Chair
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- An active volunteer in Brookline Public School
Laura lives in Brookline with her husband Bill and four sons.