Climate change is a huge problem, but damages to the environment vary by...
Larry Andler, CPA
Larry joined LGA in 2006, left to work for a client in 2008, and returned in 2012 to take on an increasing leadership role. He has over 20 years of experience working with companies of all sizes in a variety of industries. Currently, Larry focuses on high net worth individuals with complex reporting challenges and their related businesses and trusts, startups, and C corporations. Additionally, he works with individuals and entities in navigating the US tax system’s inbound and outbound foreign reporting requirements.
- Washington University: BSBA in Accounting
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- U.S. International Tax Certificate issued by AICPA & CIMA
- Temple Emunah Brotherhood, Treasurer
Larry wants to see the entire US. So far he has visited 31 states and Washington DC. Next on his travel list are Alaska and Tennessee.
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued new lease standards in...
As an employer, your workforce is an investment in human capital, which is the...
As a construction firm, your revenue cycle is unique. Once a contract is signed,...