Climate change is a huge problem, but damages to the environment vary by...
Steven R. Gallant, CPA
Steve joined LitmanGerson Associates, LLP in 2005 and has over 30 years experience in public accounting. Prior to starting his own firm in 1987, Steve gained valuable experience in the Tax Department of a National Accounting firm. Steve is well versed in all areas of taxation, including corporate, partnership, individual, trust and estate taxation. Steve is also proficient in dual citizenship and expatriate issues, as well as foreign entity tax. He has worked extensively with closely held companies, as well as with investment partnerships, venture capital firms and related portfolio companies. Steve also has spent a significant number of years in providing individual income tax planning and personal financial planning services. He represents businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates before federal and state taxing authorities.
- Suffolk University: B.S.B.A. in Accounting
- Bentley University: Various Masters in Taxation Courses
- AICPA: Certificate of Educational Achievement in Personal Financial Planning
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- AICPA Tax Division
- AICPA Financial Planning Division
Passionate about music, golf, and hockey.
Business owners can deduct certain types of interest from their taxable income....
Purchasing real estate in the US can be a relatively simple process for non-US...
LGA wants to inform our clients about a significant change made by the IRS that...