Saving for retirement is an important part of planning for a financially secure...
Scott A. Sagan, CPA
PARTNER, CO-MANAGING DIRECTOR OF TAX
Scott co-founded Sagan & Company, CPAs with Charles Sagan before joining LGA in 2010. He brings over 30 years of experience in accounting, audit, individual and corporate taxation, and business advisory services to a diverse client base. Scott’s clients include owner-managed businesses in the areas of manufacturing, distribution, home health service companies, auto dealerships, real estate developers, and professional services firms. He advises clients on banking and funding relationships, as well as, tax and accounting issues, taking great pride in helping guide his clients through every phase of the business lifecycle from startup to sale or succession.
- Babson College, B.S. in Accounting
- Merrimack College: Continuing education focusing on personal financial planning
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- North Shore Chamber of Commerce, Lynn Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the USA 500 Club
- Treasurer and Past-President Kernwood Country Club
- Past-President Swampscott Little League
- Jewish Federation of the North Shore, Former Treasurer, and recipient of the Young Leadership Award
- Board Member of the Brotherhood Credit Union
An accomplished golfer and coach of youth sports.