Ron Loberfeld, CPA
PARTNER/CHESTNUT HILL OFFICE MANAGING PARTNER
Before merging with Abrams, Little-Gill, Tishman & Witty P.C. in 1997, Ron started and managed his own CPA practice. He organized Loberfeld, Sherman & Co. in 1984, where he also served as Managing Partner, leading the development of their management consulting and financial planning service arm. Ron’s client practice spans many industries including professional service and hospitality, real estate, medical practice and healthcare fields. His range of experience runs the gamut from strategic business and tax planning, contract negotiation, bank financing facilitation, litigation support, management succession, ownership transition and trustee services.
He is an accomplished public speaker and presenter, and provides ongoing business retreat, meeting facilitation and strategic planning, consulting and coaching services to CPA firms, other professional service providers, entrepreneurs, emerging and small business owners.
- Babson College, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel
- Co-Chair, MSI Global Alliance “Managing Partner Special Interest Group”
- MSCPA “Management of an Accounting Practice” (MAP) Committee, member & past chair
- Past President and Board Member, Congregation Shaarei Tefillah, Newton
Ron and his wife Roberta are the proud parents of three children and nine grandchildren.