Derek Silveira, CPA, MST
Derek, a tax partner at LGA, is renowned for his expertise in guiding businesses through complex tax scenarios with a uniquely personal touch. He excels in assisting multi-state enterprises, in-bound foreign entities, and is especially adept in mergers and acquisitions. Derek provides comprehensive tax advisory for flow-through entities, ensuring optimized business operations for their stakeholders. Additionally, he offers specialized tax planning for both emerging and ultra-high net-worth individuals, paired with in-depth real estate and business tax consulting.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst: Bachelor of Science
- Northeastern University: Masters of Science in Taxation
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSPCA)
- Northeastern University Graduate Taxation Program, Instructor
- Former Chair of the Nominating Committee for the Charlestown YMCA’s Board of Directors
- Former Board Member and Assistant Treasurer for the Charlestown Shepherd School
Derek enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 kids at their home in Boston, as well as spending time outside, at a family home in Vermont.