Saving for retirement is an important part of planning for a financially secure...
Daniel Paré, CPA
MANAGER, AUDIT AND ASSURANCE
Dan has 8 years of experience in public accounting and has been with LGA for 4 years. He has been a licensed CPA since 2016 and specializes in non-profits, governmental audits, including Single Audits and Yellowbook Audits. Dan also has experience working with for-profits in many different industries and is able to advise his clients on how to improve their internal control processes.
- University of Massachusetts Lowell: Bachelor of Science in Accounting Management
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSPCA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC)
- Treasurer of the Friends of Lowell Community Charter School
Dan enjoys spending time outside, watching and playing many different sports, and spending time with his friends and family.