Massachusetts legislative officials have recently presented a comprehensive tax...
Daniel Paré, CPA
MANAGER, OUTSOURCED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
Dan has 8 years of experience in public accounting and has been with LGA for 4 years. He has been a licensed CPA since 2016 and specializes in non-profits, governmental audits, including Single Audits and Yellowbook Audits. Dan also has experience working with for-profits in many different industries and is able to advise his clients on how to improve their internal control processes.
- University of Massachusetts Lowell: Bachelor of Science in Accounting Management
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSPCA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC)
- Treasurer of the Friends of Lowell Community Charter School
Dan enjoys spending time outside, watching and playing many different sports, and spending time with his friends and family.
(authored by RSM US LLP) Massachusetts directive explains the application of use...
Preparing for a divorce and kids are involved? A recent ruling from...
You might not have immediate plans to sell your house, but you should still know...