Vasant Nagda, CPA, MBA
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Master of Business Administration
- University of Bombay, India, Bachelor of Commerce
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Former Member, MSCPA Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Committee
Vasant immigrated to the US from India in 1985. After working with both a small and two regional firms in NYC and Boston, he joined ALL CPAs in 2000, serving as a Firm Director from 2006 – 2007, when he was appointed as a Principal. He then joined LGA through a merger as a Partner. He, his wife and two children live in Newton.