Cost segregation is a highly beneficial and widely accepted tax planning strategy...
Matt Touma, CPA, MSA
PARTNER, MANAGING DIRECTOR OF AUDIT AND ASSURANCE
Matt is the managing director of the audit and assurance team, leveraging years of servicing and advising clients across multiple industries. He brings a well-rounded skillset to his engagements, having managed both the A&A and tax compliance of his engagements with a focus on ensuring that the unique needs of each client are being addressed. Matt stays abreast of changes in the accounting standards affecting his clients and works with their management teams to ensure the timely and appropriate adoption of these changes, while effectively educating them on how these changes affect the company and related constituents, such as investors and lenders.
- University of New Hampshire: B.S. in Accounting and Management
- University of New Hampshire: M.S. in Accounting
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- Member of the USA 500 Club