A business valuation assesses the fair market value of a company – and more....
John Weeden, CPA, JD
John brings over 25 years of experience solving complex financial and tax issues encountered by closely held, growth-oriented companies. As a skilled team builder and problem solver, it is his role to get behind the numbers and assist our clients with interpreting financial results and directing for the future. He is a frequent lecturer, former member of the accounting/finance faculty of Fisher College, and is also admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD (cum laude)
- Bryant College, Master of Science in Taxation
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science, with honors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
“Life is good, especially when skiing with my wife Lisa and daughter Jules.”
(authored by RSM US LLP) From dissolvable stints to a device that can detect...
Climate change is a huge problem, but damages to the environment vary by...
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued new lease standards in...