Climate change is a huge problem, but damages to the environment vary by...
John Weeden, CPA, JD
John brings over 25 years of experience solving complex financial and tax issues encountered by closely held, growth-oriented companies. As a skilled team builder and problem solver, it is his role to get behind the numbers and assist our clients with interpreting financial results and directing for the future. He is a frequent lecturer, former member of the accounting/finance faculty of Fisher College, and is also admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD (cum laude)
- Bryant College, Master of Science in Taxation
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science, with honors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
“Life is good, especially when skiing with my wife Lisa and daughter Jules.”
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued new lease standards in...
As an employer, your workforce is an investment in human capital, which is the...
As a construction firm, your revenue cycle is unique. Once a contract is signed,...